The Leader in Surface Solutions
Fire poses an extreme danger to residential and commercial buildings everywhere making fire safety measures an increasingly important concern for property owners. While no building material is truly fireproof, it is necessary to use specialized fireproof coatings to protect your real estate. Intumescent coatings provides the best fire protection for buildings and the people inside. We use industry leading intumescent coatings to protect your real estate investments and businesses.
Lehn Painting has been providing intumescent coating solutions to the Cincinnati, Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana areas for over 20 years. Intumescent coatings swell as a result of heat exposure, thus increasing in volume and decreasing in density. Intumescent coatings provide fire protection and typically require listing, approval and compliance in their installed configurations in order to comply with the national building codes and laws. Our intumescent coating specialists can visit your environment to help determine the coating that will be best for your local laws and regulations.
We deliver intumescent fireproofing solutions for both Interior and Exterior; residential, commercial and industrial settings. Intumescent coatings can be applied to many different substrates, making it a great option for the entire environment. When materials are exposed to extreme heat, they begin to lose there structural integrity. Fire proofing coatings help both supporting and statically loaded structures to maintain their integrity longer while exposed to fire. The application of intumescent coatings is a sophisticated process, and Lehn Painting has the experienced staff and state-of-the-art equipment to get your job done right.
Contact Lehn Painting today for any of your intumescent painting needs. Our experienced professionals will prepare a detailed quote and will ensure that your project is finished on budget and exceeds your expectations for performance, quality and safety.
- MDF board
- Masonry – brick and stone
- Plaster and plasterboard
- Provides the highest level of fireproofing safety
- Allows for rapid construction and application
- Minimal site disruption
- Clean application
- Building code compliant
- Aesthetically pleasing finish
- Prolongs the structural life of steel
- Strengthens the architectural integrity of buildings
- Intumescent coatings expand when exposed to high temperatures acting as an insulator
- Retail Environments
- Apartment buildings and condominiums
- Mixed use properties
- Commercial properties
- Colleges and universities
- Government buildings
- Office buildings
- Shopping malls
- Chemical facilities
Our Intumescent Coatings Project Process
- Our trained professionals will visit the project site to inspect and define the project scope
- Determine whether you are looking for a one hour or two hour rating
- Determine the substrate type and thickness of the steel
- Understand local laws, building codes and regulations
- Develop a detailed scope for the project including:
- Number of intumescent coatings necessary
- total mils (thickness) of each intumescent coating
- Total dry film thickness
- upon completion of the project we will stop out and use nondestructive gauges to check and ensure we have the proper Mills.
Intumescent coatings for Cincinnati, Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana
Contact Lehn Painting for all of your intumescent coating needs. We have been servicing the tri-state area for over 20 years. We aim to exceed your expectations and deliver industry-leading intumescent coatings services.
Family Owned and Operated Since 1996